Rich People VS Normal People

Rich People VS Normal People



Rich People VS Normal People

Rich People VS Normal People



How much more different are rich people compared to normal people?
Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/thejianhaotan

SPECIAL GUESTS
NOC: www.youtube.com/alozerk
TrevMonki: www.youtube.com/user/Trevmonki
Sylvia: www.instagram.com/sylsylnoc/
Aiken: www.instagram.com/aikenchia/
Franster: www.instagram.com/fransterwong/

Featuring:
JianHao Tan: www.instagram.com/thejianhaotan/
Jasmine: www.instagram.com/jasminelhr/
Sierra: www.instagram.com/sierralixing/
Ridhwan: www.instagram.com/ridhwannabe/
Danial Ron: www.instagram.com/danialron
Debbie: www.instagram.com/debbwie/
TrevMonki: www.instagram.com/trevtham/
Nicole: www.instagram.com/nicolekitty
Vincent: www.instagram.com/itsvincentsin
Amander: www.instagram.com/amandersings
Kiara: www.instagram.com/kiaraakitty/
Edwin: www.instagram.com/h0kkienmeee/

Special thanks to
LAVO: www.instagram.com/lavosingapore/

EMAIL:
For business enquiries, contact business@thejianhaotan.com directly

TITAN DIGITAL MEDIA
www.titandigitalmedia.com
www.instagram.com/titandigitalmedia

GAMING CHANNEL
www.youtube.com/notgoodgamers

OFFICIAL PARTNERS:
ShopHaoHao: www.shophaohao.com
Cocomo: cocomo.sg
Play-E: play-e.com
Zeal Salon: www.facebook.com/zealsalon
Secretlab GAMING CHAIR – secretlab.sg/ use the promo code HAO and get off



Tags:
, ,
20 Comments
  • gtfovicky
    Posted at 05:57h, 14 October

    i found out my friends parents are rlly rich, and now I dont want my friend to come round my house cos it will be too embarrassinggggg 😫

  • the_BackBurner 0311
    Posted at 05:15h, 14 October

    rich people: 你媽真的是可惡了一點 😂

  • Joie Kuan
    Posted at 04:59h, 14 October

    'Don't eat me I'm rich' 9:48

  • BloodMoon
    Posted at 04:26h, 14 October

    the pets were so offensive

  • BloodMoon
    Posted at 03:59h, 14 October

    the buying things for normal people was offensive tooo

  • Isaac Berg
    Posted at 03:00h, 14 October

    9:50 im Dead 😂 😂

  • Swami Coupet
    Posted at 02:15h, 14 October

    I'm pretty sure no one in there right mind would get a tiger as a pet even if the're filthy rich

  • Kimchi__
    Posted at 02:07h, 14 October

    "Wait I forgot I'm rich" 😂😂😂

  • Zy Cho
    Posted at 01:56h, 14 October

    You rich people so dramatic…Sorry bro….🤣🤣😂😂

  • Manuela Mejia
    Posted at 01:16h, 14 October

    I'm almost 98% normal. The other 2% is none of them.

  • Manuela Mejia
    Posted at 00:38h, 14 October

    I forgot I'm rich 😂

  • Sui Playzroblox
    Posted at 23:38h, 13 October

    So am I rich if I have 3 toyotas? 🧐

  • Greening TV!
    Posted at 22:54h, 13 October

    Wait….I forgot I’m rich!

  • Greening TV!
    Posted at 22:27h, 13 October

    IM RICH DONT EAT ME

  • Rachel Nguyen
    Posted at 22:15h, 13 October

    At 1:43 it funny

  • Gabby Lopez
    Posted at 21:37h, 13 October

    Lol I love did vid ❤(ӦvӦ。)

  • Nathania Marcilla
    Posted at 21:09h, 13 October

    Is that your real mother and house

  • SplendidYT
    Posted at 20:30h, 13 October

    Rich Person 1 has left the game

  • Gabriel Santi Reyes
    Posted at 20:22h, 13 October

    Another 1

  • NOTGOOD GAMERS
    Posted at 19:48h, 13 October

    Subscribe to our gaming channel as well!

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
%d bloggers like this: